Brooke Weston Trust is committed to ensuring transparency and compliance, whilst engaging with existing and new suppliers. We are aware of the need to engage with suppliers and ensure value for money (VFM), demonstrating excellent customer service whilst driving down costs, to ensure funds are made available to enhance the education of pupils within our schools.
note for Existing Suppliers
We recognise many of our smaller existing local suppliers may not be aware of the need for us to follow strict guidance in relation to the spending of public money. Now we operate as a single purchasing authority we are obliged to ensure we adhere to the UK and EU public procurement regulations.
Working with Brooke Weston trust
Frameworks will be used as the first port of call for all of our spending. Where we are asking for quotes to be submitted for smaller spend items/projects we will again utilise companies on existing frameworks where at all possible.
Projects of significant value were it is necessary to go out to tender will be advertised on the In-Tend Education portal. You can register as an interested supplier, and watch or express an interest in these projects here. Guidance notes for this tool can be found below.
To let us know how we can work with you and which frameworks you are on, please email email@example.com. We will log your company details and share with school buyers when required.
- School Uniform for Brooke Weston Academy - Closing Date 12pm, 14th March 2019
- School Uniform for Kettering Science Academy - Closing Date 13th November 2018 12pm Please see links at side for Specification of Requirements
- Support Management System Platform - Contract Notice 2018/S 044-096162 Closing Date 12th April 2018 1pm. This is a framework for Brooke Weston Trust, Ormiston Academies Trust and Leigh Academies Trust and includes Policy & Document Management, Contract Management, Asset Management, Compliance Monitoring, Online Training and Building Condition Management.
- Beanfield Primary School KS1 and KS2 Playground Works Closing Date 15th March 2018 12pm
- Brooke Weston Trust Mechanical Engineering Consultancy Closing Date 16th March 2018 2pm
- Compass Primary Nursery Little Explorers Outside Space Closing Date 14th March 2018 12pm
- Auditing and Accounting Services for Brooke Weston Trust Contract Notice 2017/S 134-274669 - Closing Date 7th September 2017 3pm
- MIS for Brooke Weston Trust Schools - Contract Notice 2017/S 150-310582 - Closing Date 29th September 12pm
Legal Advice for Brooke Weston Trust - Closing Date 11th October 2pm
Clinical Supervision / Counselling for Brooke Weston Trust Schools - Closing Date 5th December 2017 4pm