Being a Brooke Weston Trust Governor
At Brooke Weston Trust, the governing body has the following core strategic functions:
Establishing the strategic direction of the individual academies, by:
- Setting the vision, values, and objectives for the school
- Agreeing the school improvement strategy with priorities and targets
- Meeting statutory duties
Ensuring accountability, by:
- Challenging the Principal
- Monitoring progress towards targets
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Contributing to school self-evaluation
Governors have an important role in helping the Trust's academies to meet the core organisational Vision and Values as set out by the Board of Directors.
For further information about the role of the governor or for some additional resources, click here.
To view your school's governance documents, please click on the links to the left.
|Issue 5 - Spring 2015||Issue 6 - Summer 2015|
|Issue 3 - Summer 2014||Issue 4 - Winter 2014|
|Issue 2 - Spring 2014||Issue 1 - Winter 2013|